Improving customer experience execution and drive ROI by increasing player lifetime value
With competition in the gambling sector growing dramatically, new entrants and increasing innovation on the rise, the battle to acquire and retain customers is heating up. Key to meeting these business goals is delivering exceptional, innovative and strategic customer experience to drive ROI and increase retention. When it comes down to it, online and land-based operators face the same customer experiences challenges, don't miss this opportunity to learn from your peers in this space.
The Customer Experience Transformation: Gambling is the forum for you to hear real accounts of customer experience excellence and network with peers dealing with the same challenges in land based and online. The Summit will focus on strategies, case studies and innovation from companies such as Unibet, BetClic, Mecca Bingo, Rank Group, Paddy Power and Ladbrokes to improve your customer experience, ROI, acquisition and retention and develop world class customer service to increase a player’s lifetime value to your organisation.
With increasing costs, competition and regulation, this is an exclusive gambling industry event where you will learn and interact with your peers and experts in the industry. They have united to solve and develop solutions for developing, delivering and executing a world class customer experience to boost your customer numbers and ROI.
Key topic to be addressed at Customer Experience Transformation: Gambling include:
- Improving retention strategies to increase player lifetime value and loyalty for both land-based and online operators
- Increasing customer engagement through social media and mobile apps
- Implementing effective multi-channel management for customer experience excellence
- Improving customer service through insight and analytics
- Utilising customer experience technology and innovation to reduce customer churn
- Securing buy-in internally to deliver customer experience goals and ROI